Hi Neil,

I have not yet created the PR, but I will do so.  One question though, when
I compare files on the PR within my project on GitHub, it shows all of the
commit history for the Java EE 8 commits...so there are 13 commits showing
up in the PR.  This is similar to the last PR I submitted that showed 12
commits...I believe you probably remember this.  Should I just go ahead and
proceed to submit the PR, or is there something I need to do with my fork
before submitting?

Thanks