> Now that NetBeans 11.0 is in Maven Central (thanks Eric!) we should tell
people to start upgrading to that, right? Is that the plan?

NetBeans 11 is not a drop-in replacement for 8.2 For starters, we
don't have JavaHelp anymore and existing apps do use the help system.

So, it's not easy to say 'just upgrade'. There's a lot of code /
workarounds out there :-)

If the public bits.netbeans.org/maven2 goes away people will have to
generate their own local bits with populate-repository or some such.

I could create a mirror of bits.netbeans.org/maven2 on another server.
Any way to download the whole thing easily (wget -R?)?

--emi