I have a feeling that we should leave bits.netbeans.org/maven2 down, see
who complains, then see what they actually need from there, and then see
whether that makes it worth it to try to get bits.netbeans.org/maven2 up
again or whether the bits that are actually needed -- which could be a
small subset -- can be hosted somewhere else under our control.

Gj