On Sun, 14 Jul 2019 at 11:18, Geertjan Wielenga <geert...@apache.org> wrote:
> Looks like we're ready for vc2. :-)

Now I agree with you! :-)  Comments here look good and checked through
JIRA, so going to trigger the release build.  I like the fact that vc2
will be the same as beta4!  Considered just renaming it, but will
trigger a separate build / build number in case it affects anything
else.

Incidentally, noticed your wiki edit.  I don't consider this delayed
according to the release schedule as written - "Four releases a year
on known dates (within reason, weekends, blockers, etc.)."  This is
one place I think we need to be careful about how we present that
schedule internally vs externally.  In advertising on the website,
etc., we should probably just refer to releases in late Jan, Apr, Jul,
and Oct?