Take a look in the catalog, you'll find sessions have been accepted by
myself and by Mark Stephens as well as some others. So there's already
content that has been accepted.

Regarding community track, there's definitely content we can provide,
enough to fill a track for the whole day -- if you take the lead on getting
that together, we can definitely provide content together.

Gj