On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 8:59 PM Geertjan Wielenga <geert...@apache.org>
wrote:

> Take a look in the catalog, you'll find sessions have been accepted by
> myself and by Mark Stephens as well as some others. So there's already
> content that has been accepted.
>
> Regarding community track, there's definitely content we can provide,
> enough to fill a track for the whole day -- if you take the lead on getting
> that together, we can definitely provide content together.

Great. My understanding is that now community track is a part of the
regular conference programe, so I guess we could get one slot.
As I can see in catalog, we already have a general session about Apache
Netbeans and its state, and also hacking IDE session.
What should be the focus / topics covered by another one? Maybe something
we had before, presenting different applications on NetBeans platform?
I guess it also depends who is able to participate. So let me know who is
able and interested to participate, and then let's see.

Cheers,
Zoran