De : Neil C Smith <neilcsm...@apache.org>
Envoyé : lundi 22 juillet 2019 13:31
À : dev <dev@netbeans.apache.org>
Objet : Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache NetBeans 11.1 Release

Hi,

On Mon, 22 Jul 2019 at 12:16, Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> wrote:
>  Very good job.

Thanks!

> I had the duty to remind that once dist/release/netbeans is populated with
> Apache NetBeans 11.1 we must remove /dist/release/incubator/netbeans (only
> platform and netbeans). There is still jackpot.

Actually, I disagree.  I haven't archived NB 11.0 because it's an LTS and still
live - it's also still linked on the website.  IMO we shouldn't archive the LTS
releases until the next one is out.  So we have two live releases for nine
months of the year.  This was discussed earlier and is (slightly!) documented
on wiki notes.

Does that make sense or is there an argument against keeping it on dist?  I
believe it's still in line with Apache release principles?