Hi,

It would be nice to merge Eric's build branding PR in the next day or
two in time to branch and build the first NB 11.2 beta.  This overlaps
with a range of commits that have to happen on the release branch
otherwise, so I'd rather do this instead and use the release process
to tidy it up.  And it's a great step in the right direction IMO!

So, if anyone wants to look at it, comment or object in the next
24hrs, please do so! :-)  https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/1411

I still have a few reservations with it, mainly with storing so much
info outside the repo and not having default values in the source
code.  However, that's potentially something we could review later.
I've put in a PR to fix the master UCs in the json file to match
current master - testing it has issues until that's merged.