That could be a Snap bug, given that this feature is experimental and I maybe not really supports classic confinement.

I 'd just switch to the 11.1beta1(I think that's pretty safe) and if you encounter some issues you can always switch back to 11.1 (the user and cache dir of 11.1 will not be touched by installing 11.2-beta1)

Also you can install netbeans-dev snap besides of netbeans (but you can't test the NETBEANS-2962 with the dev version)