I'll +1 on keeping a read only instance of the old Bugzilla (on Apache
infra if possible).
I've started to have a look at MavenCommandLineExecutor
(NETBEANS-3254) and there are many issue references that may be
helpful to look up.

--
Ludovic

"Les formes qui differencient les etres importent peu
 si leur pensees s'unissent pour batir un univers..."
 Yoko Tsuno (in 'Les titans' by Roger Leloup)
 [The shapes that differenciate beings are not important
 if their thoughts unite to build a universe]