Also, I'd rather build a plugin for open source bugzilla than for closed source JIRA.

Cheers,
Antonio

El 24/10/19 a las 20:47, Tim Boudreau escribió:
If Apache can host Bugzilla, why not kick Jira to the curb, dump old
Bugzilla into new Bugzilla and carry on with Bugzilla?

-Tim

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 12:56 PM Geertjan Wielenga <geert...@apache.org>