Am Sonntag, den 01.12.2019, 17:15 -0500 schrieb Steven Ingram:
> I tried to build the project today, but I kept hitting errors which
> led me to make a new clone of an  up-to-date master branch of my
> fork.  I keep running into compilation errors.  See attached
> truncated output.  If i need to attach the rest I can at request.

I see this regularly. This is the scenario:

- I have OpenJDK 11 (default JDK)
- my .nbbuild.properties contains (nbjdk.home=/home/matthias/bin/jdk1.8.0_201/)

I get the same error. The problem is, that the build script scans the
target JDK for the required classes, but does not use the nbjdk.home to
build.

I don't see much value in fixing this, just build with JDK. I have
this:

export JDK_HOME=/home/matthias/bin/jdk1.8.0_201/
export PATH=$JDK_HOME/bin;$PATH

After that, build runs clean.

Greetings

Matthias