No, no other objections. We could start by moving my german language module
from
https://github.com/borisheithecker/netbeans-translations-de to a new
subdirectory in
https://github.com/apache/netbeans-tools
I could also place instructions on how to set up corresponding modules for
other languages. As I said already, the technical part is straightforward
and easy.
Boris