Hi guys,

This is bit of a complaint addressed to the NB infra community. When you
are stuck behind corporate proxy that is very aggressively filtering web
content, mirrors are a nightmare for you. In my case we need to whitelist
every single server hosting java binaries otherwise we get empty files. As
such, it is not viable to declare every single mirror (the company won't
accept that).

So my request is: please for NB IDE updates and their core components,
never ever use mirrors or provide an option to always point to the same
mirrored site.

This may sound silly, but is really an issue within enterprises and
therefore prevent the adoption of NB IDE far more than the alternatives,
which is really a pity...

Regards,

JMB