+1

- tested binary under Centos7 & Centos8
- using JDK 11.06

Kai

On 2/19/2020 5:19 PM, Eric Barboni wrote:
Dear community,

Sorry for the delay, artefacts are ready since 3 days but we hit a per file
size limitation on the distribution server. Thanks to INFRA this now ok.

This is our first voting candidate for the 11.3 release of Apache NetBeans.
Note that this is our first release vote where you are required to check
both sources and convenience binaries before voting!

See requirements below.

Apache NetBeans 11.3 constitutes all clusters in the Apache NetBeans Git
repo, which together provide the NetBeans Platform (i.e., the underlying
application framework), as well as all the modules that provide the Java SE,
Java EE, PHP, JavaScript and Groovy features of Apache NetBeans.

Build artefacts are available here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/netbeans/netbeans/11.3/

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/netbeans/netbeans-platform/11.3/

They were built by the Jenkins pipeline and moved to their place:

https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/NetBeans/job/netbeans-TLP/job/netbea
ns/job/release113/13

We are primarily voting on:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/netbeans/netbeans/11.3/netbeans-11.3-
source.zip

SHA512:

5c9152d571993f116c94fe968066ec8ca288c76353b4406c0de4d6e0941a4678724c73447444
8128f9f9ff4dd79a944598d5760311ecea7695437d4debcde75c
netbeans-11.3-source.zip

KEYS file:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/netbeans/KEYS

--

Associated to the primary source item you will have (generated with pipeline
mentioned above)

under https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/netbeans/netbeans/11.3/

   binaries associated to the source

   netbeans-11.3-bin.zip

   as well as update content under nbms folder

under
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/netbeans/netbeans-platform/11.3/

   you will find platform cluster build

   netbeans-platform-11.3-bin

   netbeans-platform-11.3-source

Associated Apache Maven artefacts RELEASE113 can be found at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenetbeans-1055

Artefacts are composed of jars,nbm,sources,javadocs,pom.