Thanks for the work on this.

If we were to register this in Apache NetBeans 12.0, we'd have to make
clear that this is not Gluon OpenJFX, but something different, i.e., maybe
something like "NetBeans Friendly Gluon OpenJFX" or specifically your name,
i.e., Ernie Rael fork of etc.

Does it compile and run both with JDK 8 and 11, i.e., the LTS releases of
the JDK?

Gj