On 2/26/2020 12:52 AM, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
The preferred approach is still to not fork -- and there is now movement in
the PR:

https://github.com/openjfx/javafx-maven-archetypes/pull/8

So my preference would be to continue to focus on not forking

What about nbactions.xml?

-ernie

  -- however,
now that Ernie's solution is available, we could use it from the "Maven
Project from Archetype" wizard, even already in 11.3, i.e., there's no
reason to wait to 12.0 to use it, except that it's hidden of course -- and
we should put together some tutorials around these different approaches.

Gj