Thanks,

I misunderstood. By what I can see in the file (mostly just guessing)

   Redirect 302 /nb/updates/11.3/ https://netbeans-vm.apache.org/uc/11.3/
   Redirect 302 /nb/plugins/11.3/
   https://netbeans-vm.apache.org/pluginportal2/updates/11.0/

There is no way to add the new portal without giving up the old portal.

But since "NetBeans 8.2 Plugin Portal" is available in the plugin manager, it might be that redirecting /nb/plugins/11.3/ to the new one wouldn't actually loose much, if anything.

Unless I'm missing something, it's impossible to add something to a plugin portal and have it show up in the plugin manager (out of the box).

-ernie