On Wed, 11 Mar 2020 at 09:24, Ernie Rael <err...@raelity.com> wrote:
> There is no way to add the new portal without giving up the old portal.

Yes, there can only be one plugin redirect currently, and it would now
be a bit of work to have more than one.  Ideally we'd switch that ASAP
to the new portal, and people could add the old portal manually for as
long as it remains in existence (probably not very long).

It would also be possible to have a catalog that merged the two
centres, but I don't think that's being looked at, and is probably not
worth it.

> But since "NetBeans 8.2 Plugin Portal" is available in the plugin
> manager,

No, it isn't!  That's the update centre for 8.2, so people can install
the C/C++ support, etc.  It is not third-party plugins.