ok, thanks Lazlo,

I have just cleared my ./.gradle/cache and ./.gradle/wrapper/dist
directories, set global Gradle options to Gradle 6.2.2 but Prefer gradle
wrapper.

When i build my project, the output is:

*JAVA_HOME="C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_201"cd C:\Development\myproject;
./gradlew --configure-on-demand -x check clean buildConfiguration on demand
is an incubating feature.> Task :clean> Task :compileJavaNote: Some input
files use unchecked or unsafe operations.Note: Recompile with
-Xlint:unchecked for details.> Task :processResources> Task :classes> Task
:jar> Task :assemble> Task :buildDeprecated Gradle features were used in
this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 7.0.Use '--warning-mode all'
to show the individual deprecation warnings.See
https://docs.gradle.org/6.2.2/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings
<https://docs.gradle.org/6.2.2/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings>BUILD
SUCCESSFUL in 5m 6s4 actionable tasks: 4 executed*

When i check back in ./.gradle/wrapper/dists , there is only a 6.2.2
installation, and cache also only has artifacts for 6.2.2

The project gradle wrapper (gradle-wrapper.properties) is:

*distributionBase=GRADLE_USER_HOMEdistributionPath=wrapper/distsdistributionUrl=https\://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-4.6-bin.zip
<http://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-4.6-bin.zip>zipStoreBase=GRADLE_USER_HOMEzipStorePath=wrapper/dists*

So i am sure perhaps that Netbeans is not using the project gradle wrapper?

Regards
Jonathan