I'll ask some of the obligatory question....

(1) What version of Netbeans?
(2) What version of Java did you compile with and/or run with?
(3) Did you clean your user/cache folders?
(4) Did you clean before rebuilding?
(5) What version of build tools (i.e. ant, maven, etc.) are you using?

Eric Bresie
ebre...@gmail.com