I've got all the Ant output from the full build, 1st run (before the edit), 2nd run (after the edit, when the exception appears) and the 3rd run (after reverting, exception still appears) as well as the diff of the edit. All made from the current master. It's too large to post as a gist at Github though and almost 1MB zipped. Is it okay to attach the zip to the mailing list?