On Sun, 19 Apr 2020 at 21:47, Geertjan Wielenga <geert...@apache.org> wrote:
> Again, this will be fixed in Beta 4.

The notification won't as yet?!  But more to the point, what happened
to the promised nb-javac with JDK 14 support?  We've had a thread
already on saying goodbye to nb-javac in 12.1, but are we in danger of
going a bit too far at this late stage of 12.0 release?

Fixing anything that forces nb-javac to be installed, including on JDK
8, should be done.  But JDK 11 experience is still sub-optimal without
nb-javac.

Also, AFAIK we are still going to have difficulties shipping updates
to either nb-javac or JavaFX in the release.