+1

Kai

On 6/2/2020 4:37 AM, Arunava Sinha wrote:
+1(binding)

Tested on Linux box with jdk-1.8.0_202-b08

Regards,

Arunava Sinha

On 6/2/2020 2:32 AM, John Kostaras wrote:
+1 (binding)

Downloaded the binary and ran it on two configurations:

Oracle JDK8u221
Oracle JDK14

both on a Mac High Sierra.

Was able to specify that I did not want to install nb-javac and the
JavaFX
implementation.

Tested various standalone java, platform, maven, web and JavaFX
applications. No issues. For JavaFX applications no option of using a
JDK
11+; you have to use a JDK10-.

Regards,
John.