Good idea !!!

Cheers
Kai

On 3/24/2021 9:40 PM, antonio wrote:
Well, it seems Emilian Bold keeps an open-source version at [1], [2], that I think we can incorporate into Apache 2.0 source code.

Let's see just how deep that rabbit hole goes.

Cheers,
Antonio

[1]
https://github.com/emilianbold/netbeans-releases/blob/ddf7b064d46d371e2d1c69f30176b7ddb11178c1/cnd.modelimpl/src/org/netbeans/modules/cnd/modelimpl/parser/CPPParserEx.java