On 5/14/21 4:28 PM, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
This is our first voting candidate for the 12.4 release of Apache NetBeans.
Please note all requirements below for validating sources and convenience
binaries before voting.

+1 (binding)

Verified sha512sums and crypto signatures.
Built from source on Linux under JDK 11.0.11.
Tested both source build and binary by doing some work on my gopher server for the Commodore 64 :)

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)