Hi Ty,

Sorry, I missed this e-mail. I just tried a build from the current NetBeans
master and Panama's foreign-memaccess+abi branch, using a simple Maven
project. I can see the problem, but only with nb-javac installed. Given
nb-javac is based on the last released JDK (i.e. JDK 16) and Panama is JDK
18, I think I'd recommend (fully) uninstalling nb-javac when working on
Panama.

Jan