I've started to add comments on the page taken from many mailing list
threads in hopes these can be edited together and make it into the page
proper at some point.

There are suggested items needed for a new language, references to specs,
references to existing text mate grammers, LSP implementations, etc.

See what you think.

Eric Bresie
ebre...@gmail.com