From: Christian Lenz <christian.l...@gmx.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 11:31 AM
To: dev@netbeans.apache.org
Subject: AW: New theme for netbeans, team member wanted

Hey Peter,

great to have you on board already. We are discussing to add the Flat LaF as a
default theme to NetBeans which is already implemented, but we need to switch
to it.

What I can say what we need is a designer for maybe new UI components. Some
components in NetBeans can be combined into one for example Input + button to
search for paths etc.
Some other parts need a redesign and also proposals. So let us know, what you
think to change in NetBeans and show us some examples and let us discuss about
it 😊.

Cheers

Chris