On 11.01.22 13:53, Neil C Smith wrote:
Hi,

Anyone know if there's a non-hacky way to exclude a module from being
included at all if building the IDE on JDK 8?  I was under the
impression there might be in the conversations about support of
--release 11, but I now think I might have misinterpreted something
that was said.

I don't know a clean way. But what would happen if the ant script would simply skip the build if JDK < 11?

If this works, it could be moved to the super script and controlled via a property or similar.

-mbien