Related (Apache PLC4x)

"Your free trial version of “open-source” has expired, please update to a commercial plan"

https://github.com/chrisdutz/blog/blob/main/plc4x/free-trial-expired.adoc

Have fun,
Antonio

El 14/1/22 a las 14:06, antonio escribió:
Agreed!

Now onto the task: let's kick butt and have fun!

Cheers,
Antonio

On 14/01/2022 12:07, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
For me personally, I may be arriving at a situation where I'm going to be
ignoring e-mails clearly coming from corporations and (to avoid those
people switching to gmail accounts) to people not participating at all
other than raising issues and demanding immediate assistance and asking for
help in one way or another.

The choices you have are simple: pay money to a commercial provider or pay time to the open source projects you're using. Time does not mean filing an
issue and it does not mean writing a mail voicing your frustration. It
means responding to other people when they have questions and at least
investigating the issue you're reporting since after all you're a developer
on all of NetBeans is on GitHub for you to investigate.