Hi,

So we've managed to solve the macOS installer issues, the installer is
getting correctly signed and notified now.  However this did require
changes[1], so we need to decide what we want to do to release this
installer.

To avoid having to create another release of NetBeans 13, I'd be in favour
of including a link to a GIT Patch file which has the additional changes
needed from Apache NetBeans 13 sources we've already voted on, and the
changes needed to make the installer work.

Would this be acceptable?  If so I have the binaries ready to go, I just
need to create a patch file and create a vote thread.  If not I'd be
interested in ideas on how best to progress this.

[1]: https://github.com/apache/netbeans/issues/3697

John