I built nb based on current delivery branch for local use (I see that release140 is now available). I'd like to know what difference there is from this to what is released.

I know about the plugin update centers. And I can live with the window title. And I've seen -J-Dnetbeans.logger.console=true -J-ea.

I'd like to know what other, if any, changes. Particularly how the runtime is effected, in addition to the "-ea" option.

I've no idea where/how these changes are made to the repo build for release. Where to look?

-ernie