On 6/15/22 12:42 PM, Neil C Smith wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jun 2022, 19:04 Ernie Rael, <err...@raelity.com> wrote:

We effectively had automatic extension from 12.0 to 12.6, because we
used the same plugins URL
Look like there's still some kind of automatic extension going on. 14
has a 14 url, but there plenty of stuff in
.../plugins/14/catalog.xml.gz, although the plugin portal doesn't know
about 14. Truly magical.

Not really! It appears my temporary redirect at feature freeze has not been
able to be updated yet?
So not magic, just good luck. (Written on a poster held high: "stop the plugin drain")
https://github.com/apache/netbeans-website/blob/master/netbeans.apache.org/src/content/.htaccess#L31