On Thu, 16 Jun 2022 at 16:25, Eric Barboni <eric.barb...@irit.fr> wrote:
> Changelogs of release can be edited it's like the github markup.
> With the release drafter we may have them in a more iterative way.

I presume we might be able to add sections based on pull request labels?

I was thinking that we often have a problem at release time knowing
which new features to prioritize on website, etc.  Perhaps we could
add a "Highlight" or "Key feature" label for pull requests that can be
added at review / merging stage, rather than trying to work this out
retrospectively?  Could be top section in releases changelog too?

Just a thought.