here a tip how to find code responsible for certain features:

1) try to find a fairly unique String in the UI which is associated with the feature (menu entry, window title etc), e.g "call hierarchy"
2) do a full text search, look for Bundle.properties

open that property. You are in the right module 99% of the time, often even in the right package. (some Strings are defined via annotations, so look for java files if you are not getting any bundle hits)

thats how i find things at least,

-mbien