On 14-07-2022 15:34, Jean-Marc Borer wrote:
Maybe this can help as well to start searching at the right place:

https://netbeans.apache.org/wiki/DevFaqFindLocationInSourcesFromUi.asciidoc

Thanks!

BTW:

I've researched further into class hierachy behaviour, and i've found another class hierarchy anomaly:

In the navigator an override of a method of an abstract class has an arrow indicating the baseclass where an interface (not so different from an fully abstract class) does not point to the parent interface.

I haven't noticed this before, so i dont know if it is a bug or a missing feature. Anyone?

Willing to file a bug report if needed.

Gr. Simon