Once I get all the required instructions, I will update the contributing
page accordingly.

I the meantime I guess that:
1) one shall add :reviewed: yyyy-mm-dd metadata tag
2) remove the footer text: "*NOTE:* This document was automatically
converted... "
3) remove the needsreview  tag

Correct? Am I missing someting?

Is there a possibility to preview the changed asciidoctor page without
saving (committing) it?
When is the site regenerated with the latest content on github and which
branch is used for that?

Cheers,

JM