On 14.07.22 15:42, Jean-Marc Borer wrote:
Hi there,

I started reviewing some asciidoctor pages of the netbeans apache site. I read the instructions on https://netbeans.apache.org/kb/docs/contributing.html to understand how to proceed.

However, it doesn't tell what to do when the review is finished: shall we remove the footer that say it was automatically imported and what about the header that reads "Note: these pages are being reviewed"

image.png

Cheers,

JM

if the page is made up2date, we should remove the "page needs review" box on that page, the "automatically imported" note probably also doesn't serve any purpose anymore once its updated.

Also make sure that you update the metadata, it has a "reviewed" field with a date.

best regards,

michael