> small toolbar icons:
> I still use 1080p screens since they simply don't want to break. Which  is
> why one of the first things I change is to switch to small toolbar icons.
> The big ones always remind me on Toys-R-Us. Are the small icons useable  on
> 4k? Should we make this the default?

One advantage of activating "Small Toolbar Icons" by default is that every icon
would be 16x16 logical pixels everywhere by default. The large toolbar icons
have a rather odd 24x24 size, which means some actions (e.g. Undo/Redo)
currently appear with (slightly) different icon art in the toolbar and the menu
bar.

-- Eirik