On Mon, 28 Nov 2022 at 15:43, László Kishalmi <laszlo.kisha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> release161 branch has been removed, PR-s have been re-targeted to
> release160.

Great, thanks!  I'm just waiting on votes for rest of additional
binaries to start and I'll close the main vote.  Want to make sure
everything is OK before we merge anything else into the branch.

> We had as far as I remember 3 update releases for 12 LTS. Out of the 3 one
> was released with maven artifacts due to some issues with the original
> RELEASE120.

Funny, my memory was that there had been 3 too, but only 2 listed in
netbeansrelease.json.  Maybe it just got discussed?