Hello,
Most of the fixes there are related to VSNetBeans, although related to Gradle
or projects infrastructure. I understand your intention was about Gradle update
itself to the latest version. If listed PRs are too much then these can wait
and I will do VSNetBeans 16.0.301 in January. Not making 16u1 too big, no
problem.

Martin