On 1/28/23 10:55 AM, Łukasz Bownik wrote:
  I noticed that as soon as I push a branch to my copy of the repository CI
picks it up. Is there a way to postpone CI process until a PR is being
created?

Can't we just disable GitHub Actions in the forked repository?

I did that under Settings > Code and automation > Actions > General, where I selected "Disable actions" under "Actions permissions."

I disabled the actions so that I could sync the upstream branches with my fork and push the changes to 'master' and my feature branches without triggering any tests.

Is that an okay thing to do?

John