Hi,

I asked for reverification of three plugins. These plugins:

- PlantUML-NB
- LDIF Editor
- LDAP Explorer

are verified for NB 11.0/12.0 till NB 16 version. Nothing was changed
on the plugins for 17 and now the plugins are not good enough anymore.
So what is going on?

They are rejected, because they are not signed, fine, but then why is
that an issue? The signatures gain you nothing as there is no trust
anchor, we don't distribute blocked author certificates and the
download from plugin portal is protected by the checksums.

This is bogus, so what changed and why was this not communicated? I
assume, that I was not the only one suprised by this. What is more, I'd
need to do a full release cycle without any code changes, without any
benefit.

Greetings

Matthias

PS: Jiří I added you to direct CC as I'm not sure how closely you
monitor dev@