Hi again,

this is getting ridiculous. There are zero replies here (apart from
telling me things I already now) and no verifiers reacts.

I'm currently thinking, that we need a different approach to the Plugin
Portal, as there is zero communication. This is the place authors are
pointed and here they don't get an anwser.

There is still no statement why my plugins suddenly get rejected,
although they were fine for multiple releases.

Greetings

Matthias