Hello,

About Jakarta EE, especially JSF: https://github.com/apache/netbeans/discussions/5510

Best regards,

Richard

Le 16/02/2023 à 13:14, Eric Barboni a écrit :
Hi,

As a manner to have umbrella on issue for entreprise/javaee , I've set up a
github project https://github.com/orgs/apache/projects/226

I'm not sure it's helpfull but better to test before discarding, if commiter
want admin access let me know.

Best Regards
Eric
-----Message d'origine-----
De : Josh Juneau <juneau...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : mercredi 15 février 2023 23:39
À : dev@netbeans.apache.org
Objet : Re: 17 blocker? — [apache/netbeans] no library found for namespace
http://omnifaces.org/ui (Issue #4976)

Apologies for not checking the Omnifaces library previously.  Omnifaces is NOT
working...you are correct.  I just tried to add that library and it is not recognizing it
properly.  I also do not believe that xmlns:h="jakarta.faces.html" works as it
should with Jakarta EE 10.  I do not believe that this is a blocker, but full Jakarta
Faces functionality is incomplete without these working properly.

Thanks

Josh Juneau
juneau...@gmail.com
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com
Apress Author <https://www.apress.com/us/search?query=juneau>

On Wed, Feb 15, 2023 at 4:28 PM Geertjan Wielenga