On 2/16/23 09:13, Neil C Smith wrote:
> [X] yes / +1
> [ ] no / -1 (please justify -1)
> [X] binding (member of PMC)
>
> My vote is based on
>
> [X] I have built and tested the source with OpenJDK 17.0.2 on Debian Linux
> [ ] I have tested the binary zip with <JDK> on <OS>
> [X] I have tested the Linux installer(s) with OpenJDK (see below) on Linux
> [ ] I have tested the Maven artefacts
> [ ] I have tested the VSCode extension

For source:
Verified no jar files.
Verified sha512 and crypto signatures.
Built under JDK 17.0.2, did light testing of two current projects.

For Linux installers:
Verified sha512 and crypto signatures.

Installed the .deb on Debian 12 "Bookworm" running MATE/Compiz.
Installed with "dpkg -i", ran under openjdk 17.0.2.
Item appeared in main menu, everything appeared to work.

Installed the .rpm on OpenSUSE Leap 15.4 running KDE.
Installed with "rpm -i", ran under openjdk 17.0.6.
Item appeared in main menu, everything appeared to work.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)