I there,

That is actually a very good question. I was wondering to "resurrect" the
Velocity and SFSBrowser plugins. On the code side, I am able to manage, but
I still don't know how to proceed when it comes to commit the updated
version as well as all the topics concerning IP from Oracle.

It would be a good idea to have some information about that topic, since
the contrib project is a mine of cool stuff that deserves to be reactivated
by the community.

Cheers,

JM