On Tue, 5 Sept 2023 at 08:12, Martin Balin <mba...@apache.org> wrote:
> I plan to release VSNetBeans 19.0.301 based from master on Sep 18th. There is
> number of updates for Language Server features done after 19 was branched
> which I would like to get to Marketplace.
> It will be done using special just VSNetBeans build and release. Branch later
> this week.

No issue with doing this from my perspective, but possibly a wider
discussion on scheduling needed if we need to do this so soon after 19
being released?  Possibly with consideration of JDK release dates and
vacations too.  I'm not sure releasing in August is ideal for sure!
:-)  Be good to consider all the different requirements in play here,
and even whether VSNetBeans should have its own schedule entirely?

I assume the "random" node.js download is no longer in use now infra
have updated the CI config?