I am interested in seeing the VSCode extension succeed, because I love Netbeans.

The VSNetbeans should move at a faster pace, possibly every month or even 2
weeks. The other "official" extensions are way further in terms of ease of use
and integrations. So, anything we can get to the users early, for feedback and
use, will greatly enhance the adoption.

Can we please get Neil an answer to his questions ?

Navneet